Monday, February 8, 2010

You're Invited

We are having a party at my Studio/ home on Sunday Feb. 14th, 2010 at 3pm. There will be food from 3-5pm, provided by my wife and Blair Miles of In Blair's Kitchen . Thank you both! My newest series Native 149 will be on display as well as my public installation. I will also, have screenprinted copper plates and scupltures, all of which are in the Native series.

Also, thank you to my neighbors Charlie and Rachel for commisioning a painting form me this morning. They requested a piece similar to my Petal Wars series of 2006. They have been wanting one for quite a while. I am glad to be working on a painting for their lovely home.

Also, thanks to Tom, who is at this moment working on my new website. Thank you man looks great so far!

Well, I must get back to work. It is a very busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment