Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Man Painting in the Rain

As I have been painting like a mad man for the last several days it has been raining cats and dogs. I wiork in oils so this means nothing will dry, ah, c'est la vie. At least my studio wasn't hit by a tornado yesterday...now that would have put a damper on things. I think it may be a tiny bit cruel of the national weather service when issuing a tornado warning in California to tell people to go into their basements. What basements? This is California!... Anyway, I am working away in the studio 15 hrs a day right now. To any new readers, Welcome by the way!

I am submitting my application to The Festival of Arts tomorrow. So I am hustling to put everything together. Perhaps another update later today! Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your application I will have my finger crossed! While I want you to get in to the festival, I really think Project Mayhem is GENIUS!!

    ReplyDelete